Matison Security is trained and certified to install the revolutionary IP Camera system, Mobotix.
German maufacturer Mobotix is a world leader in megapixel camera technology.
Mobotix Megapixel Surveillance Camera Package.
One Mobotix camera records around 30 times more detail than old analogue cameras.
Mobotix Camera Package Includes:
- 2 Mobotix M24 cameras (includes microphone and speaker, and 4GB SD card)
- QNAPTS210 2 bay Network Attached Storage (NAS) with 2TB HDD
- Netgear FS108 8 Port Switch with 4 ports of PoE.
- APC 500VA UPS
- Mobotix included software
- All cabling and connections to existing network
- All Melbourne metro area
Please ask us about pricing for the following optional extras:
- Pole mount
- Increased storage
- CamIO Interface for controlling external devices such as gates, locks, or lights.
Here are just some of the benefits of a high resolution Mobotix camera system:
- Increased resolution reduces the number of cameras needed. Typically one Mobotix camera can replace over four lower resolution analog cameras. It is also much easier to review footage on a single high resolution camera than several dodgy ones. Is it worth investing in a low res camera system that will become redundant and has images that cannot be used as evidence.
- Reduced installation and environmental costs. Mobotix cameras use cheaper lighter ethernet cable rather than heavy coax and power cables.
- Decentralised recording technology in the camera puts less strain on PC's and reduces the storage requirements by a factor of 10.
- The record frame rate is event based dramatically reducing storage requirements.
- The cameras use about three watts, and can be powered by an inexpensive off-the-shelf PoE switch.
- Robust and virtually maintenance free. Mobotics cameras use high quality composite housings with no moving parts. Their outdoor cameras have an impressive IP65 rating and a uniquely impressive temperature range of -30 to +60 degrees.
- No software or licensing costs. Other manufacturers charge for their unique software platform that is unique to their product. Mobotix integrates the software in the camera and don't charge for soft or firmware upgrades. We reckon that's pretty impressive.
- There is unlimited scalabilty on a system built with Mobotix cameras.
- There are a range of both Apple and Android apps for remote smart phone viewing.