Who we are
Matison Security and Communications was started by founder and manager Richard Matison to provide a greater level of customer experience and focus than average.
Richard began life in electronics back in 1980 where at school he regularly produced assignments on electronics and built a variety of electronic gadgets. In fact, he was already on the roof measuring electronic signals from his parents' TV antenna at age 11.
Richard went on to study as an electronics technician in 1986 and continues to undertake regular training to keep up with technological advances.
Richard has completed factory certified training in:
- Bosch Solution Series
- Mobotix IP cameras.
- GE Challenger
- Ness M1
- Inner Range Access 4000
- Hills Reliance (DAS) NX Alarm panels
- Honeywell/ Ademco panels
Other licences and qualifications include:
- Corporate membership of ASIAL (Australian Security Industry Association Ltd)
- D- Link Certified engineer
- Red Card
- Victorian Security licence
- Cabling licence
- Corinex BPL (broadband over powerline) certified
- Unrestricted amateur radio licence.
- Clean Energy Council Accreditation for solar panel installation.